SUPERUNIX UNIVERSAL INSTANT ADHESIVE SUPERUNIX is a universal instant extreme adhesive using a new technology designed to outperform instant super glues.
SUPERUNIX is a universal instant extreme adhesive using a new technology designed to outperform instant super glues. It is able to bond all materials including foam and paper. It has a fast, 10-second setting time with a maximum strength of 2800 psi. The odorless gel formula dries crystal clear and is great for filling gaps. Water resistance is great for outdoor applications and allows small fixes under water. Great for vertical applications and with porous materials.
Before applying the adhesive, ensure that the areas to be joined are clean, dry and free of all loose material, dust, dirt, rust, oil and other contaminants.
– Screw the cap and the nozzle onto the tube. Unscrew the cap to open the product.
– Apply a small amount of material on one of the two surfaces. An irregular surface may require more material to fill all the irregularities.
– Put the two pieces in contact and press for a few seconds until the pieces are fixed (see the table of times to obtain precise values). After releasing the pressure, wait a few minutes to obtain good strength for handling. The total strength is reached at approximately 24 hours.
– Immediately after use, clean the tip of the nozzle with a tissue and close the lid. Store the tube or bottle upright in a cool, dry environment.
– The product used to clean the surfaces will depend on the nature of the surfaces. In some cases, a cotton cloth, clean and free of lint, moistened with solvent can be used. Dry immediately with another cloth before the solvent evaporates from the surface. In other cases, consult the cleaning method with the manufacturer of the substrate materials.
Tips for a PERFECT FINISH:
– Do not apply product in excess and remove the excess as much as possible with an absorbent paper or spatula.
Color: Clear, transparent
Set time: 5-35 seconds
Full Strength: After 24 hours
Operating Temperature Range:
Intermittent: -65 °F to 176 °F (-54 °C to 80 °C)
Continuous: -65 °F to 140 °F (-54°C to 60 °C)