Zapit® is the light curing glue that bonds virtually anything. The key is the unique dual-cure system that allows the adhesive to cure with or without the light, giving you flexibility in completing your project. This system also ensures that the adhered surface is cured throughout the bond and not just where the bond is visible. The bond line is dry to the touch so no dust will stick to the cured surface. Odorless, gap filling, paintable, sandable and strong– the perfect glue for every situation!
1. This product is light sensitive. Exposure to daylight, UV light and artificial light should be kept to a minimum
during storage and handling to prevent curing.
2. Protect clothing and work surfaces (aluminum foil works well).
3. POINT TUBE AWAY FROM FACE AND BODY, DO NOT SQUEEZE TUBE WHILE PUNCTURING. To puncture, screw nozzle and cap assembly onto tube completely.
4. Remove outer cap.
5. Apply glue sparingly (one drop per square inch) to one surface only. For optimum bonding, surfaces should be
clean and dry. Do not spread glue with fingers or nozzle.
6. Clean tip and replace cap immediately after applying glue. Prolonged exposure to light can cure adhesive.
7. Press pieces together.
8. Use provided LED light to cure exposed glue (make sure the light covers all the dispensed glue). Keep distance
between the light and glue short for better cure (less than 5 cm). The light will not penetrate substrates that
9. Store in cool dry, dark place.
*Steel to steel after 24 hours elapsed.
Color Transparent yellow to light green liquid
Service temperature – 65 to 175°F (-54° to 79°C)
Storage: Refrigerate unopened cyanoacrylate @ 35.6-46.4°F (2-8°C) for optimum results.
Allow adhesive to reach room temperature before opening.
Once opened, store in a cool, dry location.
Store the product in a container protected from light.