DPF Preventive ref : 3612
The DPF Cleaner Preventive will help to prevent an increase in fuel consumption. Besides it helps to prevent loss of power and expensive replacement of parts caused by filter ‘clogging’ and the resulting build up of exhaust gas accumulates in the engine.
Bardahl DPF Cleaner Preventive will:
- Lower the combustion temperature to destroy soot: diesel particulates normally burn when temperatures above 600°C are attained. But by the time they get to the filter, temperatures are down to 300-350°C which leads to the accumulation of un burnt deposits on the filter. Due to it’s active ingredient, this product reduces the temperature at which particulates will burn thereby removing the buildup of contaminate in the filter.
- Stop filter clogging due to the accumulation of soot.
- Avoids damage to specific components which allow the burning of noxious particles.
- Prevent an increase in consumption, loss of power and expensive replacement of parts caused by filter ‘clogging’ and the resulting build up of exhaust gas accumulates in the engine.
- Burn and destroy soot build up inside the filter.
- Extend life span and good functioning of the particulate filter.
Directions for use:
Pour DPF Cleaner Preventive into the fuel tank, with approx. 15 liters diesel.
Best advice: treatment should be done once a year. Always read the instructions on the label before you add the product. Do not add more than prescribed times, this can have a detrimental effect.